Crimson Terms and Conditions
1. These are the terms and conditions of this site. You should not use this site if you do not agree with these terms and conditions. By using this site, you signify your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this site.
2. The term ‘site’ herein refers to www.eirecomposites.com. The term ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ herein refers to Crimson
3. We own the site.
4. We have the right to amend, change, modify or alter these terms and conditions at any time. You should check this page every month for any changes. By using this site, you deem yourself to be accepting of the terms and conditions of this site then in force as of the date that you use this site.
5. Our Privacy Notice which is part of these Terms, describes how we collect, protect, and use your Registration Data and certain other information about you. We encourage you to read the Privacy Notice, and to use the information it contains to help you make informed decisions.
6. We do not provide any warranty guarantee or representation as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of your reliance on any materials placed on this site.
7. You use this site and any information on this site entirely at your own risk. It is your duty to ensure that our services, products and information are what you require.
8. Any links from this site are provided for your information. We do not endorse any of the sites to which we link. And we bear no responsibility for the contents of these sites. We do not warrant that any of these links will work at any time.
9. We own the contents and service provided on this site, and all rights are reserved, except where otherwise indicated. Unauthorised use of this web site may give rise to criminal and / or civil liability.
10. We either own or have licensed to us the material that appears on this site.
11. Our site provides several forums and e-mail facilities. You agree to abide by the terms of the criminal and civil laws of the Republic of Ireland, and agree not to upload, disseminate, publish or otherwise provide any obscene pornographic defamatory libellous content on this site. Further that you shall not abuse, bully, threaten, intimidate, harass any person persons or class of persons on this site; that you will not use this site to invade anyone’s privacy or otherwise or encourage another person to do so. We are not responsible for any of the comments, bulletin board or discussion board content posted on this site.
12. We do not permit users to advertise on this site. Any material that you as a user place on this site is provided on the basis that you own the material or that you have a license to use the material on our site. Advertisement in the form of providing external links to products/services is not permitted on this site.
13. You agree that access to and use of the site is at your own risk and Crimson shall be not liable for any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising from or related to either your use of the site or any action or omission of Crimson in providing the web site including but not limited to, your access to the web site.
14. You also indemnify to and hold Crimson from and with respect to any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses, joint or several under statute, common law or otherwise, arising out of, based upon or in connection with access, use, inability to use or misuse of the site.